I’m so un-POC that I had to google POC to find out what a POC was tbh.
I do not. But I think I should.
That is true. You’d better avoid the cheese.
If you’ve ever seen that film though, I’m not too sure it would help with the positive-making tbh.
Because I say so. Got any tips?
There is! :D
Bordering on interesting.
Nope, all the options in the polls that the observations were based on were purely hypothetical.
omg the suspense! What have I done?!?!?!!
I bet I regret not checking these questions first now…
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
1. The Sex Has Made Me Stupid - Robots In Disguise
2. Maroon 5 Medley! - KurtHugoSchneider
3. Closing Time - Green Day
4. Rockin’ The Suburbs - Ben Folds
5. Hero Of War - Rise Against
6. Learning To Live - Mr Hudson
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I generally don’t like meeting people, so maybe nobody. There are people I’d like to watch from nearby in a stalkery way, or watch other people meet them from a safe distance. But not actually meet. So it doesn’t count.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“KARL: Yeah, but what’s it saying to me? Why is it getting involved?”
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I don’t think so.
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What’s your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to my Gran’s house.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Probably Maroon 5.
10) What was the last lie you told?
“Oh, I’ve forgotten what I was about to say,” when I realised that what I was about to explain to my mother would involve making it explicitly obvious that I’d attempted to access pornographic content on my phone.
11) Do you believe in karma?
No. Only in an ironic coincidental way. Not in a fate way. So I don’t think that counts.
12) What does your URL mean?
I obsess a lot over things.
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Strength: I’m quite good at being quite good at things.
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
Denial. Loud music playing. Ripping/Stabbing things.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
To an extent.
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: My mother chewing food, the hoover, my alarm clock.
Love: My text message tone, the start of Adam Lambert’s Can’t Let You Go, Australian/Irish accents (some).
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if the amount of Diet Coke I drink makes my bones really shitty by the time I’m old? What if my teeth all crumble away and desert me?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No. Aliens maybe. But only in the there-may-be-life-somewhere-that-is-not-Earth way, not the UFOs-took-my-sister-in-the-night way.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: Just air.
Left: A collection of maps of various European cities.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
China for the weather. But other than that it was nice, soooo… I don’t know. I like most places. Or at least I don’t dislike places so much as to be able to describe them as “worst”.
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
There is none.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
The Great Gatsby.
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken wrist? End of my thumb bitten mostly off?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Hannibal possibly getting there maybe. At least a contender. Then cereal. Noodles. Jumpers.
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I doubt it.
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
A metro ticket to Madrid Airport.
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Be funny. Which can’t be that secret. That’s probably a good tip in general.
38) Where is your best friend?
Hard to say.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Turning off the TV after Confession Of A Male Stripper.
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Sometimes. When I’m in a good mood, definitely. When I’m not, I’m probably the sort of person I hate the most.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I recognise this question in a way which makes me think I’ve answered this set before? But then I can’t find them on my blog so weirdness tbh. You save the dog.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
Again, I think I’ve answered this before. But…
a) I know that last time I gave a practical answer like you’d tell the people who need to be involved in the things you want to do before you die or whatever. Like people who would be all *woah why are you spending all your money?!* or people who have money they would give you to spend. :D
b) And I know that last time I said I’d watch certain TV shows and films that I still want to watch. And this still withstands. And then also I’d probably go to Australia and Alaska for a couple of days each cos I want to do that. And also go skydiving and paragliding. And cliffjumping. Then on my last day of life that thing they do in Tomb Raider 2 where they jump off a big building with a suit with wings inbuilt into it and fly like birds.
c) No. Just annoyed / pitiful for myself in a selfish way.
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
I don’t think any songs make me happy.
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
By a successful raffle ticket purchase.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Oh. Erm. Oh I know. To join the internet forum I joined when I was 13. Because that made me start liking comedy and music, which are two of my favourite things now, and led to me watching some of the TV shows that are still some of the best TV shows I’ve watched (Dexter, House, Prison Break). And gave me a decent sense of morals/humour, unlike my those of my family, who it would probably have been catastrophic to have been shaped by.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
dd/mm/yy - DD/MM/YY
(This will do for now but I imagine I will change my mind later when I think of something better. This was given about 20 seconds of thought so probably isn’t the best plan ever.)
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Black. Then silver/grey. And then if it’s going with the black, probably red. Separate from the black, purple. Never green. Green bad. Orange also bad.
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Someone who’s planning a suicide bombing, but is currently stood in an isolated area. Then their mission is ironically ruined.
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
I guess it would depend who you were talking to.
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The ability to fly.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The half hour when I bought what I still consider to be my favourite sandwich I’ve ever eaten, so I can pay proper attention to the name and location of the shop which I bought it from, because it still annoys me that I can’t really remember precisely (so I can never for certain get another sandwich like that one again :( ).
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
1. Justin Bieber
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Kristen Stewart
4. Robert Pattinson
5. Hamish Blake
(NB: list not entirely accurate as given little thought.)
What happened and who are you? :D
I don’t and haven’t ever watched Dr. Who.